RE: [DML] Re: grinding power window / felt

RE: [DML] Re: grinding power window / felt

Has anyone ever found a good replacement for the window felt on the
DeLorean? I'm on my 4th set now. As soon as it gets a little warm out, the
felt completely falls off the rubber piece (the glue melts). Has anyone
ever successfully put on any other type of felt, maybe like the little
rubber guides on modern cars?

-Daniel