Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 01:19:26 -0400
From: "Scott Cagle" <sharkywtrs@xxxx>
Subject: One for the books

<snip> ... The piston support bolt that SHOULD be
mounted to the fiberglass body had been mounted, of all places, to the
filler plate that is used to hold up the weatherstripping. This was the
only thing holding the door up. Behind it, where the support brackets
should be, is a very large hole. Obviously, this bracket has been torn out
at one time. <snip>

Answer:

Hi Scott,

Try P.J. Grady. He has improved brackets, with a larger surface that can
hold an elephant. May save you a lot of work.

Good Luck !

Frank Lommen
Dmc.frenkie@xxxx <mailto:Dmc.frenkie@xxxx>