[DML]De Lorean One online store...

hey List,

I don't know if anyone has checked out the De Lorean One web site
recently, but they just added an online store very similar to the way DMC
Houston created their web page. To me it seems odd for De Lorean One to
spend all the time, energy, and money into creating that online store if they
don't want to deal with any owners who are online (speaking from personal
experience of course). Just wanted to let the list know.

Later,
Nick
1852