Re: [DML] Broken Shift Linkage

Shift linkage problems appear on the DML from time to time. These failures seem
to happen without warning, even in well-maintained DeLoreans. They usually leave
a car crippled.

This has never happened to me, and so I feel unprepared. I would feel better is
someone who had experieced the failure explained it visually, possibly making a
file for the DMC News Technical Library. I would like to see some pictures from
the underside of the car showing how to access the area in question, and where to
locate the critical part(s).

Would anyone volunteer to take some photographs?

- Mike Substelny
VIN 01280, 7 years