Re: [DML] DOA Website Friendly to Ken's Show

Re: [DML] DOA Website Friendly to Ken's Show

Maybe the wall ( real or imagined) has fallen. I for one, welcome the warming
of the DOA to the other Delorean events. I was lucky enough to sit at the
dinner (Thursday night @ the Crawford) with some DOA people. They were as
nice and friendly as everyone else. Having discussed this topic so many times
before I'm glad to see that the organizations have found that we all can help
each other in our goals of promoting the Delorean. With the DOA offering this
olive branch we as Delorean owners should let problems from the past remain
there and try to find some common ground that we all can build on. Thank you
to the DOA for taking the first step. Note, there is a link to the DOA on the
clubs listing on the DML web site. Who knows maybe someday we will see a
write up about the DML in the Delorean World. Again thank you to who ever in
the DOA decided to take the first step in bridging the gap between our two
organizations. We all have a common goal and that is trying to tell the world
about this great auto we all love so much!!!
Bruce Battles
Vin # 06569