Re: Re: [DML] DOA Website Friendly to Ken's Show

Re: Re: [DML] DOA Website Friendly to Ken's Show

I agree with what Bruce Battles said. I had the pleasure of speaking to
Marcie Haug, a DOA board member, at the Cleveland show, and she and her
husband were very friendly. I gathered from my conversations that the "bad
blood" between the DOA and DML is not as bad as we've thought. I gathered
that most of the DOA board members were glad we are out here helping fellow
owners. I know John Truscott has recommended this list when I've had
problems with my car and highly recommends it as a source of information.
Let's accept this olive branch and build better relations between the DOA and
DML. Together we can accomplish much for the marque.

Brian
VIN 1597