DeLorean Car Show Graceland

Just and update on rooms for Graceland.

Although they tried real hard for me, Graceland will be unable to accept
registrations until June 16th 2001. Their system is set up for one year in
advance and they thought they could bump that to two years but I was informed
yesterday that they can't. They quoted the prices however and the rates will
be good unless they notify us of a change so it looks like we are locked in
for at least a year plus.

What is available is the following and this will be listed later this year on
the web page.

All room costs do not include tax

for June 13-15 2002

4 theme Suites & King rooms @ $469.95 per night
5 Executive King Suites @ $109.95 per night
10 King Rooms @ 89.95 per night
47 King Suites @ 109.95 per night
4 Queen, Queen Basic @ $89.00 per night
9 Queen Queen Deluxe @ $89.00 per night
21 Queen Queen @ $89.00 per night

June 12th 2002
10 King suites

June16th 2002
5 King suites

Remember Room reservations can be made starting JUNE 16th 2001

Ken