The Delorean Fall Foliage Tour

The Delorean Fall Foliage Tour October 20-22 looks like it could be
the biggest Delorean event in the Northeast this year!
So far DeLorean's from 7 states will be participating (PA, NJ, NY,
CT,RI, NH and MA).
It only cost $35 per person to register, which includes a complete
dinner,followed by a tech session back at the hotel with Rob Grady as
the guest speaker. I have arranged for a special hotel rate of $90.75
per night at the Pleasant View in right on the ocean 1-800 782-3224
see http://www.pvinn.com/ (you must mention the Delorean group to get
the special rate). For more details and a copy of the Itinerary go to
http://hometown.aol.com/delorean31/fall.html
If you are interested in participating in this event please contact
me privately at mdeluca@xxxx
Also if you are going to or think you are going to participate you
should reserve your hotel room as soon as possible, it cost nothing
to reserve the room and you can always cancel the reservation (at no
cost with notice by Oct 6th).

Regards,

Mike D.