DeLorean Car Show Graceland

For those of you going to Graceland the Hotel will begin to take bookings for
June 13-16 or 17th 2002 starting 9:00 AM CT on Saturday June 16th.

There are only 100 rooms at Graceland and I had published a list of prices
and rooms before. They range from $79.00 to $479.00 per night with most rooms
between the $79.00 and $129.00 range. (Note: Cleveland used up 135 rooms.)

The Web page has been updated and includes the daily events already scheduled. http://deloreancarshow.com

The Hotel page has been updated but after talking to Graceland today they
have given me a toll free number for you to use for reservations

Graceland 877-777-0606 when you get the recording dial 1.

As with any event and reservations everyone at Graceland may not be up to
speed depending on time of day that you call. If you have any questions or
you do not feel you got the correct information please ask for Christina.
(ask for her only if there is a problem). There will be extra staff on duty June 16th to aid you in your reservations.

YOU DO NEED TO STATE YOU ARE WITH THE CAR SHOW TO GET A ROOM

I am anticipating that this show will be a sellout.

If you reserve a room now you may cancel at any time if you need to without
penalty up to the day of check in.

NOTE:

For those of you asking about JZD

At the last show John and Kathryn DeLorean both indicated they were coming.
As of Saturday June 9th I spoke to both Kathryn and John and they intend to
come and I have begun making travel arrangements for them.
Mark DeLorean is planning on coming but business needs will come first so I
will announce his confirmation when I have it.

As I did last time I will have a letter of intent from them posted sometime
prior to the individual events registration in January.

The DeLorean Car Show as in the past does not guarentee the appearance of any
of the scheduled guests. It is subject to change without notice although I
don't see anything that would change things other than health reasons. I
will be adding a few items as time goes on.

There will be a driving tour of Memphis similar to the one in Cleveland ( I
don't know how anyone could top Mike and Patty but we are trying)

If you plan to go please book your room ASAP. This will allow me to try to
make alternative hotel arrangements if required. There is a convention going
on that week and hotel rooms are tight. Graceland will sell out so some of you will be off site.

It is anticipated that this show will be larger than the Cleveland Show.

Thanks you all for your support and I am looking forward to a bigger and
Better show in Memphis.

PS If you liked the raffles last time they will be bigger and better this time.

Also there will be more awards for individuals like farthest traveled etc
where the audience chooses the winner like last time.

Again thank you for your support and I will try as I did last time to accommodate everyone however this time that may not be possible so register
early. Everything is on a first come first serve basis.

If you have any questions unless they apply to the whole group please e-mail
me privately

Thanks

Ken