Re: [DML] Insurance saga continues...Additional Help needed...

Re: [DML] Insurance saga continues...Additional Help needed...

> If I can compile a list of D's State Farm insures...I can prove the
> underwriters wrong and they will have to insure.

Don't even think about it. You will not prove them "wrong" no matter what.
Has it occurred to you that if you can compile such a list that State Farm
might use it to cancel existing DeLorean owner's policies? Perhaps State
Farm will not insure a DeLorean, or any other car for that matter, given a
particular driver's profile such as age, claim record, or DMV record.
There are far too many variables, including individual state statutes, to
come to a reasonable conclusion using a broad and far reaching forum as this.
Please allow me to suggest that you limit your search within your state and
to drivers of your age, marital status, driving record, claim record,
criminal record, credit record (YES, credit record!), postal zip code (YES,
that too!), ad nauseam. You will need an entire gaggle of attorneys and a
few million disposable dollars to "prove them wrong", even if then. That's
not to say it can't be done, but all caveats apply. These people hide behind
the skirts of your state's legislatures and their so very powerful lobbyists.

Regards,
Ed Thompson (#6419 since 1982)