Re: [DML] Oil Filter + Oil

William, I did a little researsh on the oil filters and found that Bosch
makes two kinds for the De Lorean. Medium and small. No other filter in the
Bosch catalog has the spec's but these # 72150 is the larger and 72107 is the
smaller. As best as i can tell by reading the spec no other filter in there
line is made like them. They seem to have a special design to help hold the
pressure under adverse conditions. There is a lot of filters that will screw
on and filter, but these are different. I also know that De Lorean Motor Co
in houston has a special filter also. I wouldn't put just anything on the
car. Since i have 3 D's i buy the filters in case quanity and get them
cheaper.
John
11004