Insurance saga continues...Additional Help needed...

Insurance saga continues...Additional Help needed...

Hi--
Thanks folks for all your help regarding the Delorean issue. I tried State
Farm today and they turned me down. Flat out said they do not insure
Deloreans since 1989. I told them this wasn't the case...however, they won't
do anything about it without proof of other policies.
However, you can help!! If you have State Farm(full coverage) then please
email me direct with your policy#, name or office(city, state)--also give me
your agents phone# so I have a barginning chip. If I can compile a list of
D's State Farm insures...I can prove the underwriters wrong and they will
have to insure. I promise I will only use this for purposes of getting my
insurance. Especially, if you are in IL this would help. Please email to me
at gzen21@xxxx I really appreciate your help!
Thanks so much. This insurance thing is driving me crazy!!

Nate

Nathan E. Green,2Lt,USAF
15OWS Lead Forecaster
Scott AFB, IL
gzen21@xxxx
(618)588-2317

"The depth of your stuidity sometimes frightens me"

-Homicide:Life on the Street

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html