Re: [DML] Blue Fan Fail Module

Richard, I to am an electronic tech and parts man. The conversion needs to be
done on the car b/4 you have a melt down failure or your left stranded. I
sell ( The Fan Fix ) which address the fan problems, low voltage
problem,light problem and the alternator problem. You can email me directly
and we can go over one by one on what you need to do. You can also goto
www.dmcnews.com and look under parts. I have everything listed. Get the blue
relay out . I have a jumper replacement.
John Hervey, Electrical parts
11004