Re: [DML] Fanzilla

 o.k., I checked the relay with the blue socket and it has a black
relay plugged into it. It is actually a tad smaller than the one next to it.
I've tried Brandons idea of turning the key on and then turning the a/c
on and my fans didn't come on then either. What next?

I also had something else strange happen yesterday. After I shut
my car off I kept hearing a clicking sound like something trying to turn
on and off about every 20 seconds. When that was happening, my power
antenna wouldn't go up or down like it should. It just went up and down
in slow increments when this "clicking" would happen. I checked inside the
electrical compartment and found that the red wire that comes out of the
black box behind all the relays and plugs into that thing behind that that has
4 prongs for wires to connect to was pretty hot. I disconnected the red wire
(with the black clip) and my antenna started working fine and the clicking
stopped. The problem is that I now have a wire that I don't know what it does
that isn't connected to anything like it should be. Anyone know what this is
for?
please forgive my lack of terminology.

Thanks in advance..................Jason