Volts to spare

DML,

I wanted to share a great experience with all of you that I have had with
my recently purchased 140 Amp alternator. I finally have my volt meter on the
dash at over 13 volts. John (dherv10) told me all along that his replacement
alternator would make the needle jump and he was 100% right. Instead of the
12 and 11 volts I was getting with the old Velco 90 Amper I am now never
under 13 volts. What a great unit. For the price I paid I really got a
superior product with about a one week turn around. It was easy to replace.
You just need a couple of 17 MM wrenches or sockets (To disconnect the main
bolt and nut) and a small adjustble to take the nut off the two wire
connections. It takes maybe 20 to 30 minutes each time. What a change in the
volts. I would recommend this any owner who has either the old 80 Amp or 90
Amp set up.

Bill #11596