Re: [DML] Fanzilla

Jason

You are absolutely correct about checking out your cooling fan problem
before purchasing the Fanzilla.

Do the following to determine if you car has the factory issued fan fail
modification. Access the electrical compartment under the passenger side
parcel shelf and
locate the Fan Fail relay socket. It is the only blue colored relay / socket
in the electrical compartment. You may refer to the following Electrical
Compartment link http://edit.store.yahoo.com/I/dsvstore_1593_25374. If there
is a blue
relay plugged into the blue socket, your DeLorean is equipped with the Fan
Fail Relay. This component has a 98% failure rate and is the reason that the
factory initiated a modification procedure to by-pass this component. If
this
is the case you might want to purchase the Fanzalla ASAP.

If you find two link (loop) wires plugged into the blue socket than you
already have the factory modification.

Let me know what you find and I'll instruct you on how to easily test the
entire cooling fan circuit.

PS: if you have a hole in your radiator you will need to have the radiator
repaired or replaced before attempting to drive the car.

"We're here to help you"

DMC Help / De Lorean Services / <dmchelp@xxxx>
Web Site: <www.deloreanservices.com>
.