Yokohama Tire dealers

Hi,

Because of this list and checking the archives I am totally sold on
getting 4 new Yokohama tires. One question remains...Other than
TireRack.com are there any other on-line sources people have purchased
from? I'd like to do a quick price comparison before just ordering them
from Tire Rack.

Thanks

Tom