Re: [DML] paint question

Cliff;

As far as the bumpers, I use a product called "bumper black", I believe it's
made by McGuire's or Mothers. The trim I use a spray paint called Black
Satin. Not much different from Krylon truthfully. The louvres I had more
of a problem with, as the heat from the engine and the sun would constantly
keep bleaching them gray. So I used black grill spray paint, it keeps it's
color up to 1000 degrees. So far, so good.

Scott