Re: [DML] Yokohama Tire dealers

I've always ordered from The Tire Rack when buying tires online, but I have
checked prices against Discount Tire: http://www.discounttiredirect.com/

You may want to check your Yellow Pages for Yokohama dealers in your area.
Sometimes their prices are reasonable, and it can be nice to build up a
relationship with a local shop. Then again, there are some shops that I
definitely don't want a relationship with!

FWIW, I've priced tires locally and from some of the online sources before,
and Tire Rack is always among the least expensive, and usually THE least
expensive. Their service has been excellent. I've purchased 6 sets of tires
from them over the past 4 years.

Mark N
VIN 6820 (on Yokohamas from The Tire Rack)