paint question

Hi everyone.. getting ready to repaint some of my
parts and i have a airbrush type tool.. was wondering
if anyone has info on paint type that would be used to
paint the black areas of the car other than black
krylon spray paint. Also my bumpers look kinda of
faded.. was wondering if there are any technics that
are usefull in freshing them up. Thanks!