DeLorean Car Show

Dear Members,

I would like to thank everyone that helped out and the people that put on the
DeLorean Car Show this weekend, because it was a very fun and educational
event. Since a couple days ago was my first time ever riding/seeing/touching
a DeLorean, this was a very special event. Of course I had seen a DeLorean
before, but not in real life. I had a great time seeing everyone, including
John DeLorean, Kathryn, and all of the people there that you talk to on the
DML. I would also like to congratulate all of the members of the DML for
being the largest group participation, and receiving an award for that. Thank
you Dave for accepting the award for the work you have done on the DML.

I would also like to thank the people that brought their DeLorean for
everyone to see.

Thanks,

John Feldman

Hope to see everyone in Memphis in two years. I will most likely have a
DeLorean by then : ).