DeLorean Car Show

Well I almost have the cleveland show wrapped up but there is one thing I am
missing and that is pictures of the Sunday event
Many of you were gracous enough to send me pictures of the event but I did
not receive one picture from Sunday. If anyone out there took pictures on
the boat I would appreciate if you could contact me (Cheryl I know you have
some)

Also there was not one picture that I saw of the Nasa Center museum (inside
shot)

Oh well

thanks

and see you in Memphis the response so far has been great.
FYI 2002 is the 25th aniverary of the death of Elvis and Graceland is going
to do a lot to promote Elvis that year.

Ken