[DML] Cleveland will be remembered

Hey List,

I just wanted to take the time to thank Ken Koncelik for putting the
Cleveland show all together. I don't think there would have been another
chance where I could put the faces to the e-mail addresses that I have seen
online for the past few years. I really have to say the highlight of the
trip was when I got a chance to meet JZD. That was an experience to be
remembered. He was a very nice guy to do when he did. I got 2 pics signed
and the door to my glove compartment :)!!. I think the best part was when me
and my dad were on our way home, we saw JZD and his daughter outside the
hotel and they both waved good-bye to me. I just wanted to take the time to
thank all the members of the DML that I met and just say that it was very
nice meeting all of you and I really had a great time talking to each and
every one of you. Thank you to Dave Stragand for bringing "Vixen" she was
really nice to see. So tell us...how is it driving a De Lorean with no body
panels, no glass and a twin turbo engine on it? Must weigh like 1000 pounds
right now. Dave Swingle, it was nice to put the face to one of the
moderators to our mailing list. Congrads on getting the plaque for the DML,
you definitely deserve it! Another DMLer that was great meeting, was Erik
Geerdink and his father. Lets bring both of our cars to the next show, deal?
It was also nice meeting Michael Babb, Bob Brandys, Brandon Moody, Michael
DeLuca, Ken Montgomery, Bill Schafer and his son, James Espey, Steven Wynne,
Warren from DMC Houston, Sean Howley. I'm sure I missed a few of you and I'm
sorry for that, these are all the people I could remember. I really must say
that everyone's De Loreans I saw was kept in really nice condition and thats
what I want my De Lorean to look like when I finish it. I really have to say
that everyone that I talked to and showed them my pictures to were really
impressed with how much work I am doing to my car. I really must say that
when I got home today and saw what condition my car was in, I could imagine
it looking just like one of those I saw in Cleveland and I felt a little
better about myself and I just have to take my time and it will be done
before I know it. Thanks again for everything!

Later,
Nick
1852