Re: [DML] Parts Cost: Was '00 DeLorean?

It isn't all markup. There is a lot of difference in costs between shipping
a bin full of parts to the factory, and boxing them up one by one for parts
sales. Plus cost of maintaining the inventory, cost of having a parts guy
at the counter to look it up and get it off the shelf, etc. I'm not saying
that the prices of parts from dealers isn't high, just that there is some
justification for a big part of that.

Mark N
VIN 6820