Spark Plug Wire Replacement.

I just recently changed the spark plug wires in my Delorean. All told, I think it took me about 3 hours. Quite a job when you consider that you're just changing wires! I accomplished this through the removal of the fuel distributor section of the intake manifold to gain access to the cap and rotor. When I hooked everything back up, the car started right up, but died instantly. It refused to idle or take any gas whatsoever. As it turns out, I was able to solve the problem, and the car is running better than ever since I've owned it. When re-installing the fuel distributor, I had accidentally reversed two of the fuel lines, one of them being to the warm up regulator. I discovered the root of the problem after digging up some old photos of the engine bay that I had taken prior to extracting my engine a couple of years ago. So the purpose of my post is actually 2 fold:

1. I would like to thank Rob at P.J. Grady for his patience in trying to help me determine the source of my car's condition. He pointed me to a couple of areas that didn't solve the problem, but needed attention anyway. (by the way, when was the last time you checked your ballast resistor connections... mine were in terrible shape). Thanks also to P.J. Grady for there prompt delivery of the new parts I ordered.

2. When working on some of the more complex areas of the car, take the time to label things properly. Last time I removed the intake assembly, I carefully labeled all of the hoses, tubes, and wires that I removed, and re-installation was a snap... this time, I rushed things, neglected labeling, and subsequently screwed things up! Also, a picture is worth a thousand words. If you're taking something apart, snap a couple of pictures, or take a couple of minutes of video footage. These types of things can really help out sometimes.