Re: [DML] '00 DeLorean?

Dear list:

According to Mr. Espey, a '00 Delorean's parts is about
$140,000. This mean is if we really want to build by own, We can get by under
$20,000 (Parts, tools and extra stuff like oil Bolts, Brake Fluid, etc.) with
long long labor time and strong efforts. I think it is OK for some long term
project because many people in U. S build some kit cars by their own. For
me... I would simply fix my car step by step now. It is worth, but I got many
things to do.

Blacknight