Re: [DML] '00 DeLorean?

In a message dated 6/8/00 8:53:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time, njp548@xxxx
writes:

<< Makes you think
about the mark up for replacement parts that dealerships get to charge to
customers. >>

tell me about it. my mom and i went to the chevy dealership the other day
cuz she wanted flashier wheels ( we have a 99 chevy suburban 4wd 2500, just
about as big as you can get, besides the diesel) and it has REALLY
utilitarian wheels, so she wanted to get diff wheels. they quoted us a price
of 464 dollars.....per wheel. 4 wheels for over $1,200. a huge rip off IMO.
the markup for a new car isnt that much really, but replacement parts are
where they make money

-greg