Re: [DML] JZD and Larry Flint

Okay, perhaps I was so enraged upon hearing Flynt's name again that I didn't
make myself as clear as I should have in my original post.
First of all, I am an Industrial Designer. In this profession I learned,
in detail, the value of images, ie: an image is worth 1000 words and
everything along those lines.
Flynt's releasing of the tape to the media allowed them to present a very
dramatic and stirring sequence of images to the public. You might notice how
most of the people you talk to about JZD seem to think that he is still in
jail. This is partly because there were no dramatic images of him being
acquitted. People only seem to remember the bust, and that he was arrested.
This is no coincidence!
Again, In my opinion, if Larry Flynt hadn't released that tape to CBS,
people (in general) may have never viewed that scene in the hotel and quickly
forgotten about JZD's trouble with the law. This might have, in turn, made it
easier for DeLorean to get his company rolling again, but we'll never know
now.
Josh
VIN 5102
VIN 15964