DeLorean Movie/Documentary Update - FREE SHIPPING

DeLorean Movie/Documentary Update - FREE SHIPPING

First, I wanted to thank everyone who posted and sent the wonderful comments
about the DeLorean movie I've been selling. The kind words really meant a
lot, especially with the amount of work that went into licensing the movie
(and the work that's still going on with the producers of the film).

Second, I've received several emails from people asking me to put aside a
movie, so they can buy them at the DeLorean Car Show in Cleveland (to avoid
shipping costs). I really don't want to lug a ton of movies to Cleveland,
and I'd like everyone who wants a tape the ability to have it as soon as
possible. So, I'd like to offer anyone who is still interested in
purchasing the movie free shipping from now until June 15th. That's free
priority mail shipping with delivery confirmation anywhere in the United
States, so it's a pretty good deal, and it will save me a bunch of work next
week. I'll also ship airmail anywhere in Europe for a flat $5.50 until the
start of the convention.

The movie is really incredible, and worth being part of your DeLorean
collection. For more information about ordering the rare film, please visit
our order page at:

http://www.deloreanmovie.com/order.html

Ignore the shipping costs and make a reference to Ken Koncelik's DeLorean
Car Show for the shipping discount. Thanks, and see you in Cleveland!!

-Daniel McGauley