New DeLo site

Hey group.

Just bought www.DeLoreanMotorCompany.co.uk

Its not running yet, but it will be soon. The site will be designed
around the old DMC style (blacks and slivers).
It'll have a a big section devoted to the prototype and pre
production cars too. It's kinda like what the corporate website
would look like if it were running today.

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know, but be kind,
becuase I'm still learning HTML.

Regards,

Matt