VOTE!!! Online coverage of the Cleveland Car Show

VOTE!!! Online coverage of the Cleveland Car Show

I am currently planning on providing coverage of the Cleveland Car Show this
summer via my website at
http://www.babbtechnology.com/delorean/cs2000/index.shtml. Please take a
minute to vote regarding this coverage at
http://www.egroups.com/surveys/dmcnews?id=190857
Please vote regardless of whether you are attending the event or not.

The text of the poll is as follows:

Web Coverage of Cleveland 2000: I am planning on doing a web cast of the
DeLorean Car Show 2000, but want to make sure there is an interest.

I will be attending the show, but would love to see pictures, etc. when
I get back
I will be attending the show, and will be sick of DeLoreans by then
I will not be at the show and would like to see daily updates of the
events with pictures and other information
I will not be at the show and would like to see updates of the events with
pictures and other information after the show is finished
I will not be at the show and don't care if any of the events are covered

Michael C. Babb, MCSE, MCT, MCP-I, CNA