My D

I never thought I would ever be in love with a car (again). Last time was when I was in High School some thirtysomthing years ago when I had my first car, a 55 Belaire.

I had come to the conclusion some years ago that I had outgrown this emotion. Well since purchasing my 81 D almost a year ago, I have fell in love again. I spent the last 10 months reversing 17 years of neglect and this weekend I took her on a road trip to West Texas. Outside of losing the A/C for a short period due to a broken belt, the trip was GREAT! I love driving this car, I love the attention it gets at the service stations and even traveling down the interstate. Even my parents whom I went to visit on this trip were impressed with the car and they are in their mid seventy's. So that proves the fascination with this automobile is not a kid thing.

Anyway, I now feel much better about all the money I have spent bringing her back to life.

Bob

Vin# 05947