Who Wants To Be A Delorean Millionaire?

I don't know if anyone saw the show tonight (Sunday) called Who Wants To Be A
Millionaire. The 64,000 dollar question was: "In the movie Back To The
Future what speed does the DeLorean have to reach to travel back in time?"
The choices were 66 mph, 77mph, 88mph, and 99 mph. The contestant eliminated
two answers leaving him to choose between 88 and 99. He chose 99 which as we
all know is the wrong answer. Who says being a DeLorean owner can't make you
wealthy? I doubt anyone on this list would have missed that question :-)

Gary Gore
Activities Director
DeLorean Mid Atlantic
VIN 3360