           From: "Sean Spurlock" <sean_dmc1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Sean Spurlock" <sean_dmc1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Mike Cutting" <mcutting@xxxxxx>
           From: "Vin#5462" <dmc12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Professor Frink" <diashi_c@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Lynn Metz" <metzlynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
           From: "Jake" <jkampho@xxxxxxxx>
           From: "Professor Frink" <diashi_c@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: bluevelvet420@xxxxxxx
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: billschaferabn@xxxxxxx
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
           From: "S Levy" <slevy007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. My D
           From: "Robert Bell" <elduke@xxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 22:39:27 CDT
   From: "Sean Spurlock" <sean_dmc1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Painting a DeLorean

Group,

       I am curious about a few things. I am interested in perhaps painting
my DeLorean. I know this is a shock to you all, and I know the cost
consequences that comes with this. Is there a process that need be followed?
Anyone want to tell me how to make the stainless looks factory new or "make
it a bit less muttled and shiny". I might keep the stainless if I can do
this. Just wanted to hear your thoughts. Also, what color (if any) would you
folks suggest?

1. Dark Green (a'la Rob Grady)
2. Yellow...actually looks cool...see SSI
3. ?????? - suggestions

Thanks,

Sean
7003