      1. Stainless Steel Illusions for Sale Online
           From: Daniel McGauley <hawkeye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Electrical connections on Mode Switch
           From: damonjt@xxxxxxx
      3. Engine compartment cover paint
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
      4. ADMIN: Hotmail vs eGroups
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. door hinge raising
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: Engine compartment cover paint
           From: delorean31@xxxxxxx
      7. Angle Drive
           From: delorean31@xxxxxxx
      8. Re: Stainless Steel Illusions for Sale Online
           From: "Richard Petrie" <juffo7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Electrical connections on Mode Switch
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
     10. Re:  Engine compartment cover paint
           From: lovdmc12@xxxxxxx
     11. my delorean will not start..
           From: Cliff Andrews <fen2k@xxxxxxxxx>
     12. epoxy rear fascia bolts?
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
     13. 81 for sale
           From: "Phil F" <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: my delorean will not start..
           From: "Scott Cagle" <sharkywtrs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Loud squealing brakes
           From: "Scott Cagle" <sharkywtrs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. More pics in Vault
           From: "Tom Watkins  watbmv@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <watbmv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Who Wants To Be A Delorean Millionaire?