Re: [DML] Re: Historic Blunders

Is the demand that great??

For the past 6 years, I have always heard that there were less than 10
left front fenders remaining. With that as a starting point, there are
only a few conclusions that can be made:

1. There is a very low demand for left front fenders
2. There are more than 10 left, and this is just a way to demand high
prices for them.
3. There are enough part's cars around to satisfy the demand.

Either way, as long as the cost of a factory fender is less than or
equal to the cost of making a new one, there will be no need to make new
ones.

<SNIP>