Nose bra updated info

Is older better? Not in this case. Speaking to the manufacturer today, I
learned that the limited re-issued De Lorean custom nose bra will be made of
a heavier vinyl than the original, with thicker, more plush backing. Even
the old one I have is really heavy. I thought it came with a storage bag
included in the price, because my used one did, but it turns out they're 7.50
extra. I'll contact those who've ordered to see if they want them or not.
And another plus, it comes with an Owners Manual, which mine did not. :) A
good addition if you're as finicky as me. I always put my key in VERY
carefully so I don't mar my keyhole. I'll take orders until midnight this
Saturday, May 6th. I want to get this order right out because turnaround
time will probably be a month.

These are full-size, one piece, covering the entire front fascia except, of
course, lights and air dam. The bra is held on in twelve places, so it does
not move anywhere. Smooth on top, no "bug flaps." Embossed "De Lorean" in
front.

I have a picture of my original on vin 11174 if you'd like to see it. Just
click on this link: <A
HREF="http://www.egroups.com/files/dmcnews/nosebra.JPG";>http://www.egroups.com
/files/dmcnews/nosebra</A><A
HREF="http://www.egroups.com/files/dmcnews/nosebra.JPG";>.JPG</A> It looks
great, doesn't it? So does my D! :) The cost is $149.95 plus actual
shipping. Storage bag, $7.50 extra. If we do a re-order at some future
date, the price will definitely be higher. If you can't make up your mind...
why not go ahead and order it? You can always sell it on eBay I can take
credit cards through my business... Visa, Mastercard, American Express.
Please e-mail me or phone immediately at 1-800-833-3920 or
deloreanernst@xxxxx Ask for me.

-Wayne
"Living the dream!"
VIN...11174