DeLoreans for everyone

It looks like spring his finally here. Be sure to check out the DMC Car and
other stuff ads at

http://www.dmcnews.com/buynsell.html

There are many new listings posted, with cars ranging from $8500 to $25,000
(not to mention the customized one at $75K, but I'd consider that a bit
outside the range). Don't overlook the ads with the older posting dates -
they may be the most motivated sellers!

Post your memorabilia - and fenders - (one listed now at $850) for sale,
as well as anything you are looking for to finish that project car.

dave
Moderator of Moderators/Webmaster
VIN 05429