[DML] "We have Separation"

Hey List,

I just spent the last 4 and a half hours (5:00 pm EST - 9:30 pm EST)
separating the body of my DeLorean from the frame. I used about 20 cinder
blocks, 2 4x4's that were 8 feet long, 4 jack stands and a hydraulic jack and
a LOT of patience. I took pictures of the whole thing so when I get them
developed I will be sure to get them up on either a web page or the files
folder in eGroups. After I had finished doing it all and I saw what I had
done, I just couldn't believe the whole process worked. I mean for the past
4 months, I had an idea of how to do the separation, but I never thought it
would work as perfectly as it did. I was especially afraid that the
windshield glass or the back glass would crack when I was lifting each side,
but not even a small crack. The hardest part of doing this was moving those
darn cinder blocks ALL over the place. Now that I sent this post out I think
I am gonna collapse now. Gotta think about the next part of my restoration.

Later,
Nick
VIN#1852 Body + Frame = DeLorean