Re: Historic Blunders

I didn't see the show, but it was a good thing that it aired! When I
went to the DMV to register my car, it turned out that Nevada doesn't
have the DeLorean in their new system. In order to figure out the
current value of the car, they needed to know the origional MSRP. In
order to get the MSRP, they wanted the original window sticker from
off of my car! (no NADA books, they only had Kelly Blue) While we
were talking, the woman's supervisor walked by, and heard our
conversation. As fate would have it, the gentleman had just finished
watching the History Channel show, and was able to vouch for the MSRP
@ $25,000. Thankfully because of the supervisor, I was able to avoid
a huge paperwork mess! In the end the best news of all was my
registration fees: $40.00 a year!
In all seriousness though, if anyone has an extra copy of the
show, I'd really be gratefull. I'll dig it out, but I also have a
copy of the "E! True Hollywood Story" to trade. Thanks!

-Robert
vin: 06585
Build: 3 NOV 1981

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Murray Fisher" <murrayf@xxxx> wrote:
> I wonder if anyone caught the History Channel a week ago when they
aired a program called "History's Greatest Blunders".