Re: [DML] Historic Blunders

On Sun, 30 Apr 2000, Murray Fisher wrote:

> I wonder if anyone caught the History Channel a week ago when they
> aired a program called "History's Greatest Blunders".

This show was aired a while ago also. Several months ago, probably last
year sometime.

> This was about an hour long program regarding the "Spruce Goose"
> airplane that Howard Hughes built and the DeLorean car. It was about
> 90 percent on the DeLorean. A lot of interesting old videos

I seem to remember it was split about half and half, but don't remember
for sure.

I do remember that the show contained a lot of factual errors, none of
which I remember, but which are probably in the archive somewhere. It
did, however, contain a lot of pictures and footage that I had not
otherwise seen.