Barking Brake Light Update

Thanks to everyone who helped me with figuring out why my Parking
Brake light wouldn't go out. Low fluid in the resovior was triggering
the light. As it turns out, my master cylinder is leaking, so it will
need to be replaced. The epoxy on the chassis has bubbled, and does
flake off easily, but the good news is that there is no rust
underneath (car has always been in the desert). When I take the
master cylinder out, I'll sand off the compromised epoxy, and recoat
the frame with new (a while back, DMC Houston mentioned that they
found bottles of the original epoxy). Since the damage is only minor
(right now), I feel alot better about this. But as a note to anyone
looking @ a car they are considering to purchase, ALWAYS bring a
philips screwdriver with you to remove the access panels to check for
this kind of damage.

-Robert
vin: 06585
build: 3 NOV 1981