Historic Blunders

I wonder if anyone caught the History Channel a week ago when they aired a program called "History's Greatest Blunders".

This was about an hour long program regarding the "Spruce Goose" airplane that Howard Hughes built and the DeLorean car. It was about 90 percent on the DeLorean. A lot of interesting old videos mainly......from beginning to end with scenes taken in Ireland of the factory and test track...people involved...JZD and then wife and of course the car itself......it was pretty dismal to me, but I guess you would say it was pretty factual.

It was taped by a friend and I have no facilities for making copy 's, however I have found these shows are repeated several times so maybe it will be on again. FWIW Dept.

Murray
Vin: 05962 Lic: DMC-XII
Washington State