Re: [DML] Original stock 160 speedometer?

Re: [DML] Original stock 160 speedometer?

I have a 160mph speedo on my car, it was there when I purchased it
from the original owner. i just remembered to look on my way into
work this morning. I dont know if this was a factory one or not, is
there a way to tell? Or is it just an after market one...?

VIN 16367