From: Joe Fedeli <fedeli@xxxx>
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Original stock 160 speedometer?
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 04:12:40 -0700 (PDT)

Does anyone else have an original DeLorean 160 MPH speedometer in their
car? This is NOT one of the aftermarket updates (180 MPH) of a refacing for
an original 85 MPH gauge. These were original equipment made for DeLoreans,
apparently for other countries' markets in the world, that did not have the
85 MPH 'cap' like the US did in '81. Does anyone else have one on their
car? I had two. I bought my car new from the DeLorean dealer before the
bankruptcy in '82. I talked to the DeLorean East Coast GM @ the
distribution site in central Jersey on this issue back in '82 before the
bankruptcy and he informed me of some specific details on this. If anyone
has some other insight on this, please email me directly so as not to take
up space on the DML. Thanks!
Joe Fedeli
fedeli@xxxx
Voice Mail: 1-888-392-4832 ext.800-441-1837
Fax: 1-888-392-4832 ext. 800-441-1837*

www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html

moderator@xxxx