[DML] Re: Get performance!!!

I apologize for any confusion that I must have caused by answering the post about the Power Stop rotors.  My comparison to my other vehicles was only based on my feeling of pedal pressure vs. stopping time for a given speed and desired stopping rate.  I was not trying to create a laboratory test and evaluation of how well my DeLorean stops vs. my other vehicles.  The only point that I was trying to make (and unfortunately, wasn't the area that was focused upon) was that I believe that the Power Stop cross drilled rotors do make a substantial difference in the vehicles stopping distance compared to flat rotors (as I have noted on my Acura) even though I cannot say how much for my DeLorean (due to the other improvements made at the same time).

I could go out and put the same tires on all of the vehicles and insure that they all have the same weights and make appropriate changes to the braking system to make a definable comparison, but in the end who in the hell would care?

I guess the one thing that I should have noted in the previous post was that the braking system on my DeLorean works well enough that I do not have an issue with it and that I do not feel the need to improve it by searching for problem areas.

Sean Howley
VIN#2345