[DML] Get performance!!!

Dear list:

Today I ordered two front cross drilled rotors (Power Stop,
part#EBR424R, EBR424L) from Summit because my front rotors get enough diet in
18 years. Yes, I have a question. Is anybody try this rotor. Could I please
that parts impression? I hope it is better than a stock one.

Also, I have an another question. I see many high performance
items in the Summit's catalog. For example, a Wilwood's aluminum caliper, MSD
ignition, high performance ignition wire, Be cool's universal aluminum
radiator, Transmission cooler, Goodyear hi-miler hose etc. How do lists think
those kinds of new toys? I think some of them might fit with my Delorean. If
anyone here has any kinds of high performance items add-on a Delorean, could
you please tell us.

Thank you for any advise

Blacknight