[DML] Re: Big Decision... I need help

If it has rust in all of the places you mention, it is probably a flood
car. If the price it low enough and you want to do a full restoration,
it MAY be a good deal. The determining factor would be how bad the rust
is on the frame (and the price).

If it were me, I'd only consider buying a flood car for parts.

YMMV,
Marc

Matthew Veldhuis wrote:

> I'm looking at an '83 Delorean with about 25k miles. I haven't seen
> it, but I'm taking the word of the mechanic who looked at it. It's got
> rust on the frame, engine, seat rails, bolt heads, etc...
<SNIP>