[DML] Re: Get performance!!!

I am using the Power Stop rotors on all 4 corners. At the time that I
installed these rotors, I also replaced the master cylinder, rebuilt all of
the calipers, and installed the stainless brake lines. The difference is
incredible, but still not as good as my Acura Integra or my beat-up Toyota
p/u. At least I can now lock up the wheels. I am certain that these rotors
make a difference, but with all of the changes I made at that time, the
Power Stop difference could not be quantified.

As a side note, I also replaced my Integra with the Power Stop rotors on all
4 corners and the difference was immediate. The car does stop shorter by a
noticeable amount. The only downside is that they do not work too well
until they have warmed up. That is, the brakes don't seem to start to grab
until 2 or 3 stops.

Sean Howley
VIN#2345