[DML] Re: speedo

I can tell you 16738 doesn't have it, it's got the standard 85..but while
I'm in here, let me throw another question. I've still got a strange
rattling, and at this point, I'm not sure if it's coming from the front of
the car or under the car, as in the area of the accumulator. It sounds as if
you laid the fuel pump on a metal table and left it running, a rattle like
that. I've messed with the area under the pump a bit already, and can't seem
to find anything. Now it's got a slight hesitation, acting like it's going
to cut out. Does all this, including the rattle, still seem to indicate a
kinked fuel line??

Scott